Posts Tagged ‘breaking things on purpose’
Life’s ok I guess
But sometimes it can be REALLY good! Like if you find something on the street that you weren’t even looking for! Or if you hold your breath for ages and feel the tingles everywhere
I’ve been thinking about happiness a bit lately. And so I’m going to do one of my lists about it… (read this list.)
Now everyone’s different (and everyone says I’m really different :) Maybe the differentist!), but this list is factual, and I’ve read over it twice, so don’t worry about it not being True or Real.
Ok Pattie’s List for true happiness, starting from now…
- Don’t have arguments. If someone’s being cr*p (crap), just cut them out of your lift FOR GOOD. However small the offense, you won’t regret the space and increase in free time (or CAT TIME). if you’re still angry, make a doll of them and get cracking with pins!
- Don’t let yourself get too cold before you stick your sweater on, or close the front door. Pretty cold is fun, really cold is not.
- Don’t go out without looking in the mirror first (specially when you’ve been up to stuff at home)
- Don’t tread on something fragile, just to hear the noise when it cracks. It may break
- Don’t do the weirdest stuff out loud!!!
- Do do cool stuff
- Do try and be fun (“WOAH HERE WE GO!!”)
- Do say something catchy and good every time you walk into a room with other people in it
- Do make that switch from VHS to DVD (probably worth it, trust me)
- Do find something (anything) you can cuddle, if you need to. Some will!
That’s all. Only 10 things! I thought: at least a dozen, Pattie (when I was about to start). If you have anymore leave a comment about it
What are your tips for happiness? I’ve done the classic 10, but there may be a couple I’ve missed out on…