Posts Tagged ‘cat’
Great news from my cool doctor!! Thought this would be an appropriate place to talk about it…
Apparently, one of the reasons why I’ve been suffering so much (in so many different ways I can’t tell you) is that I’ve never had a holiday and I really need one.
Thinking about selling my mole and woodland life collection (TONIGHT) and using the money to go somewhere (TOMORROW)!! Dunno where though!! Somewhere cool no doubt!!
If anyone has any travel recommendations, please will you let me know ASAP,,, What country would you recommend? Here are my criterion:
1. Hot! Wanna get my arms out!
2. abroad. Full of foreign people who don’t already know me so they can’t judge
3. Cats there (any size that’s either small or big)
I’m already packed so be quick thanks.
I’m just having a sit down and a wait………
Been away for quite a while.
Thank you for your concerned emails, thoughts and bracelets
25-26 Reasons going some way to explain my extreme absence:
1. Massive face rash
2. Downloaded spotify (thank you internet!) and been listening to the Police on repeat
3. Learned the dance to whip my hair by willow smith
4. Accident during 3.
5. Had to buy replacement china
6. Got my new hair braids unbraided
7. Physical illness
8. Mental illness
9. Confused bus journeys taking me all around the country. Anyone notice that bus numbers are so confusing? 281, 33, 347, 65, 391, you get it…
10. Lethargy, laziness and bruised knuckles
11. Forgot sorry
12. Made loads of videos with too explicit content
13. Strange stuff!
14. Made a new real friend
16. Lost a new real friend
17. Found a cat
18. Found the cat’s owner
19. Made up a new recipe for a dish which is a non-alcoholic breakfast/lunch/dinner IN ONE
20. Chilled out
21. Written a new book
22. Created a new literary genre
23. Coloured in a new front cover
24. Learnt 4 new accents to use in public
25. Washed myself, my flat and myself again
Feel so shy about writing again Like a lady on a first date, with a massive man. I’m going to do a new video post soon once my face calms down. I’ve been wearing four layers of make-up and a cool balaclava. Nearly got arrested in the protests by a policeman last week! I had a truncheon handy though, so I got away. Beat them at their game! And anyway, I’d only popped out to by a pint of milk from a Westminster milk vendor. I wasn’t even protesting! I don’t read the news, though I do disagree with the proposed top up fees. Pay as you go is always a better deal in the end. My mum (Karen) and I speak every night and we never use up all our minutes. I think it’s cos we use skype. Usually I have nearly 1000 minutes remaining every month. One day I’m going to use up all my roll over minutes on a special new friend. Contact me if you would like this to be you
Life’s ok I guess
But sometimes it can be REALLY good! Like if you find something on the street that you weren’t even looking for! Or if you hold your breath for ages and feel the tingles everywhere
I’ve been thinking about happiness a bit lately. And so I’m going to do one of my lists about it… (read this list.)
Now everyone’s different (and everyone says I’m really different :) Maybe the differentist!), but this list is factual, and I’ve read over it twice, so don’t worry about it not being True or Real.
Ok Pattie’s List for true happiness, starting from now…
- Don’t have arguments. If someone’s being cr*p (crap), just cut them out of your lift FOR GOOD. However small the offense, you won’t regret the space and increase in free time (or CAT TIME). if you’re still angry, make a doll of them and get cracking with pins!
- Don’t let yourself get too cold before you stick your sweater on, or close the front door. Pretty cold is fun, really cold is not.
- Don’t go out without looking in the mirror first (specially when you’ve been up to stuff at home)
- Don’t tread on something fragile, just to hear the noise when it cracks. It may break
- Don’t do the weirdest stuff out loud!!!
- Do do cool stuff
- Do try and be fun (“WOAH HERE WE GO!!”)
- Do say something catchy and good every time you walk into a room with other people in it
- Do make that switch from VHS to DVD (probably worth it, trust me)
- Do find something (anything) you can cuddle, if you need to. Some will!
That’s all. Only 10 things! I thought: at least a dozen, Pattie (when I was about to start). If you have anymore leave a comment about it
What are your tips for happiness? I’ve done the classic 10, but there may be a couple I’ve missed out on…