Posts Tagged ‘legs’
Right I’m off see ya!
Going to africa to see some big cats.
Before I go awol again (you don’t need “leave” if you own the ruddy blog!), here’s another list
Reasons to check out www.pattiebrewster.co.uk in the new year starting with “it’s nice”
- It’s nice
- New videos bang!
- Thinking of filming my new year’s eve extreme night in home alone party
- I’ll do a comprehensive update on my foreign holiday (abroad)
- I’m making a northern Yorkshire trip to stay with The Elderly which I will do a very detailed post about
- Finally going to type out my xfactor review!
- Potential for greater depth of friendship between you and me
- Pattie’s life tips! This’ll be my new feature. Going to help you change all your lives around for the better. Using photographs and captions
- Guest post from my brother Freddo who is currently looking for love
- I might get my legs out for a photo!
- Maybe not. Or I’ll scrub loads first
- More music reviews of the best of 1996
- That’s loads!
happy christmas dreams!
don’t let your mum cheat on your dad! (with santa)
x x x x x x x x x x x